Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ricotta Cookies







Whenever we don't know what to do, we bake. The kids love helping with measuring and mixing, and of course eating. I much prefer baking to regular cooking, so everyone wins. I had some leftover ricotta so we made ricotta cookies. They are so soft and light! The only problem is, the recipe makes about 700 cookies. I guess there are worse problems to have.

Also, I got some new glass jars for kitchen storage. We buy so many things in bulk and I need a better way to organize them. Plus, they are more pleasing to the eye than the old tubs and baggies.

3 comments:

Great Grandma Bette said...

I've got my cup of tea, may I please have one cookie?

Anonymous said...

I've used glass canning jars for years. They keep ants out, mice can't chew through them, and they do not retain the smell of whatever was in them before.

The cookies look yummy!

Sara

grandma cindy said...

I love that Brixton is getting into the baking act too. Ricotta cookies? Never heard of that before, but they look delicious. Great idea with the glass containers on the shelf. Where's the one for the cheddar bunnies? :)