Things I am grateful for:
1. Fun things to do on a rainy day
2. Friends to hang out with.
3. Being able to be home full-time with my amazing kids.
4. Our continued good health.
5. My beautiful amazing Quaker Meeting
6. The Rumpus' Letters to Each Other, which has gotten me so excited to check the mail every day.
7. My supportive husband who comes home from work and helps with dinner and bedtime and then watches BBC dramas with me.
8. Caspar Babypants and all the Seattle kindie bands who make kids music fun for everyone.
9. Our families who continue to love and support us.
10. all the roads we've walked that got us to this place, right here, right now.