Sunday, November 06, 2011

at the beach...in November







We had a good weekend. Chris took the kids to the beach so I could get a massage. And I think it helped, last night was the first night in a week that I was not in pain. I managed to get a lot more writing done too, imagine that.

We had a birthday party to go to, and alfalfa to rake into the garden. Chris found a couple of stray squash hiding in the weeds and dead stalks, so that's always nice.

I've been listening to Jon Watts a lot since I got his album. It's folky, spoken word Quaker based music. Funny and insightful. Hard to describe but fun to listen to.

Linking with Habit of Being.

3 comments:

Baby By The Sea said...

Stray squash and a beach date? Sounds perfect.

grandma cindy said...

Looks like they had the beach to themselves. How nice! I bet those squash will taste even better since you know they are the last of the season. Enjoy!

amanda {the habit of being} said...

a massage? so envious. i'm thinking i need to squeeze one of those in before this baby arrives.