Thursday, April 26, 2007

About Town with Grandma Ann

Grandma Ann is in town from Vermont this week. She's been here since Monday, but we've been so busy doing stuff like going out to dinner and visiting the Aquarium that we haven't had time to properly document the experience for prosterity on the Internet. Hopefully these photos will help rectify the situation:





Unity and Grandma Ann talk about books












Unity's superpower is the ability to sleep anywhere in any position

Some of the many 'fishy' things we saw at the Aquarium







I'm sorry. One of the things about becoming a father is that I have to make corny jokes. I can't resist.


















Unity! How did you get into the fish tank?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe you didn't get busted for putting her in the fishtank! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are all having a lovely week. Grandma Ann looks like one happy Grandma! And I know Unity is enjoying the "book discussions"! Glad everyone is having a fun time.

Kristine G said...

Oh wow, these are so nice! It's so great to see Mom with the baby. I'm totally jealous that Patrick, Frankie and I aren't there too - hopefully someday soon... :-)

Glad you're enjoying your West Coast tour, Mom - we're looking forward to seeing you in SF next week!