Monday, November 10, 2014

Views










This week holds a lot of things for people I love. Surgeries. Job changes. Stuff that's big and hard and equivocal. 

There are some ways that are easy for me to be supportive and then there are times when I don't know what to do. I believe that hard things can make us stronger and that sometimes we have to do the work to really appreciate something. And there are times when it doesn't make sense and it won't and it's just difficult. 

But I believe in walking next to people. I believe in bringing Mac and Cheese. I believe in care packages and escapist reading. I believe in looking for the bright scraps of beauty, even with our worn out shoes and too long jeans. 


1 comment:

mama cindy said...

Thank you for your views, both visual and written. Especially thank you for the gingko leaves and the care package. I do feel you walking beside me, even from that far away. And I will feel the strength as you hold me in the light. Love you w/ :)