Sunday, December 31, 2006

Some holiday photos

Here are some photos from our holiday travels. My mom and I took a trip out to Joshua Tree in the California desert. Here's my U2 photo:






























I've put some more photos of our trip on my blog here

Polly flew out to Chicago to see her family and I joined her there shortly after Xmas. We had a great time and I got to meet a bunch of her family and friends at an open house party. Here are some photos:














I brought along an apple pie from Julian, California. I couldn't carry it on board the plane due to restrictions on food and liquids, so I had to check it in my bag. Luckily, the TSA searched the pie to ensure that it was not a threat to homeland security.














Mysterio predicts that Unit will be a conspiricy Nut! We're thrilled!










1 comment:

Cindy said...

From the calm of Joshua Tree to the commotion of the open house, your holiday trips covered it all!! It was so nice having you here. We loved every minute of our visit with you, Polly and Unit! And thanks for the pie! It was delicious!!