Friday, April 25, 2014

L.A. part three- the rest








I know it seems like I've been talking about our trip forever now, but we packed a lot in. We went tromping around China town and Olvera street, which is the oldest part of L.A. and where you really get immersed in Latin American culture.  Unity got a new dancing outfit. We all got our nails done. (The kids think this is a special thing that only Los Angeles natives know how to do. I haven't changed their minds about that.) 

We got to spend lots of time with my dear friends Amanda and Nelia and a little time with their partners too. Those girls make me laugh like no one else, and I always love every minute with them. 

Soaking up some last bits of sunshine, it's hard to leave. See you next time L.A. 

1 comment:

mama cindy said...

There's a special comfort and an amazing amount of fun to be had when you get to hang with the women who've known you for so long. Hope you will be able to keep it up for years and years to come.