Friday, March 18, 2011

Things have been kind of quiet around here lately. We're still reeling from all the global catastrophe ( I don't know how you hold an entire country in the light but I'm trying) and riding another wave of minor yet annoying illnesses in our family. So, we haven't been going out much and we've been trying not to share our germs with our friends. Chris stayed home from work today to help me out ( thank gracious!) and he and Brixton bonded over some Black Sabbath. Then you have Unity and Brixton, where B is making his "cheese" face, and siblings sharing secrets at the breakfast table. Brixton looks pretty blase so Unity's secret must not be that scandalous.


2 comments:

grandma cindy said...

Sweet twosome pictures. Unity's secret? "I love you Brixton." Brixton: "Yeah, I know." My secret? "I love you all." Yeah, you already know.

grandma ann said...

Very sweet pictures. Hope you feel better, Polly. Hope spring is on its way.