Friday, November 27, 2009

Unity -isms

The scene: all four of us are lounging around. Chris, Polly and Unity are each looking at their own book.

Unity: Brixton doesn't have a book. His hands are too small.

_____________________________________________

In the car.

Unity: Everyone makes mistakes.
Chris: That's right.
Unity: Brixton makes mistakes.
Polly: Well honey, he's a baby. He doesn't make mistakes yet.
Unity: I will teach him to make mistakes.

I'm sure you will buddy. Just don't tell us about all of them.

4 comments:

grandma ann said...

I'm so glad you're sharing these great remarks! I'm reminded of Unity's concern when I stopped to ask a pedestrian if I was close to my destination...this during my visit.
"Grandma, Ann...why was that man walking down the street all by himself? He was all alone..." (he was clearly over 21...no Mom, no Dad!)

grandma cindy said...

Yeah for Unity-isms and people who share them with the rest of us.

grandma cindy said...

I also love the one when she is measuring something and decides it is tweventy inches long.

Stephanie Kuehnert said...

Great little stories! Thanks for sharing!